Interviewing Lucie about art, logo design and cofounding Logology
Podcast Episode #168
Powered by RedCircleNotify me on new episodes
About this episode
In this wbe episode, I am interviewing Lucie Baratte.
Lucie is a graphic designer, specializing in visual identity, logo, and brand design. She is also the co-founder of Logology.co.
In this interview, we will speak about art, logo designing and the story of logology told from Lucie’s perspective.
Some of the interesting questions Lucie will answer are:
- What is the definition of art?
- How was Comic Sans MS font created?
- How did the idea of Logology come to be?
- What do the family and friends think about their career path?
About this podcast
- Become a Member: https://wannabe-entrepreneur.com/member/
- Buy a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/tiagorbf
- Join Co-Working space: https://wannabe-entrepreneur.com/coworking/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wbepodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LucieBaratte
- Personal Website: http://www.kaleidoscopeye.com/
- Logology: https://www.logology.co/
Listen to Dagobert’s Interview (#146)
Wanderlust by Scott Buckley | www.scottbuckley.com.au
Music promoted by https://www.chosic.com/free-music/all/
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)