Interviewing The Sailing Frenchman who has the ambition to sail around the world
Podcast Episode #46
Powered by RedCircleNotify me on new episodes
I have been following Hugo’s youtube channel from the beginning and it was a true pleasure to chat with him about his journey. Hugo will tell us about how he grew his youtube channel and how he was able to finance his most recent project as a competitor in the Mini Transat Race (which is a solo transatlantic race).
- Mini Transat: A solo transatlantic yacht race that typically starts in France and ends in the Caribbean.
- Vendée Globe: A single-handed non-stop round the world yacht race.
- Ann Alé: The name of Hugo’s first boat
- Hugo Boss: Reference to Alex Thomson, that is a famous sailor sponsored by Hugo Boss
- Charter Boat: People rent a boat with a skipper to sail around and enjoy their vacations
- Clipper Race: Arace that takes paying amateur crews on one or more legs of a circumnavigation of the globe
- SVB: Online shop for yacht and boat equipment
About Hugo aka @thesailingfrenchman
- Check out Hugo youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjbnS2PJDbVxyF0foCil6oQ
- Follow Hugo on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thesailingfrenchman/
- Check out his website: https://www.thesailingfrenchman.com/
About this podcast:
- Check out the pilot episode: https://anchor.fm/wannabentrepreneur/episodes/1---Pilot-e10p1ba
- Support Wannabe Entrepreneur: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/tiagorbf
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TiagoRBF
Do you like this content?
Do you want to start your own projects?