Interviewing Iris Who Raised 1M For Her Sustainable Fashion App
Podcast Episode #55
Powered by RedCircleNotify me on new episodes
Today I have a chat with Iris Skrami, the co-founder of Renoon, an up-an-coming sustainable fashion app that got the attention of multiple investors, having raised 1M euros in the seed round. We spoke about how being an entrepreneur was initially not part of her life plan but end up being unavoidable because of a black dress. I hope this mysterious description picked your interest because even though it’s a long episode, is definitely worth to listen.
* Install Renoon: https://renoon.com/
* Iris’s yoga youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQZvtgu53VboDNCyL5qxbA
* Support this podcast: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/tiagorbf
* Startup Accelerator: fixed-term, cohort-based programs, that include mentorship and educational components and culminate in a public pitch event or demo day.
* YC (YCombinator): It’s one of the top accelerators in the USA
Do you like this content?
Share your product with my audience